Thank you for your employment interest with Sisters of the Holy Names!
The Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM) is an international congregation of Catholic Sisters, Associates and Lay Consecrated who are dedicated to the full development of the human person through education, social justice, contemplation and the arts.
SNJM U.S.-Ontario is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion (except where there is a need to require that the individual must be a practicing Catholic), color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other status protected by laws and regulations to which SNJM is subject.
By submitting this application with your electronic signature, you are agreeing to the following statements
- I represent that the information provided on this application and any accompanying letters or resume is true and complete. I also agree and understand that any false or misleading information or significant omissions may disqualify me from consideration for employment or result in my dismissal.
- I authorize SNJM to contact any of the references listed for the purposes of verifying information related to my employment. I authorize these references to provide information about my work record to SNJM and I release SNJM and all references listed from any and all claims and liabilities of any nature arising from such inquiry or from the supplying of information for such investigation.
- I understand that any offer of employment with SNJM will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check for employment purposes and that this report will not be run without my written or electronic authorization.
- I agree to present personal photo identification verifying my authorization to work in the United States promptly upon confirmation of hiring, and that failure to do so voids any offer of employment.
- I understand that nothing in this application is intended to imply or create an employment relationship or contract for employment with SNJM. I further understand that, if hired, my employment is at-will, and can be terminated at any time, with or without cause or with or without reason or notice.