The Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM) is an international congregation of Catholic Sisters with offices located in Oregon, Washington California and Windsor, Canada.
SNJM prides itself on creating a warm and caring work environment. We treat one another with dignity, seek understanding and we value differences.
If the SNJM work environment sounds like what you are looking for, we invite you to apply for the On-Site Apartment Manager/Campus Facilities Assistant position we have available. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical/dental/vision/life insurance and short and long-term disability, a generous 401(k) program, 10 paid holidays per year and paid time off starting at 18 days/year. This position is offered below-market rent for a one bedroom apartment with no pets.
POSITION SUMMARY: This individual resides at the Portland apartment location and is also a member of the Property Maintenance Team located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. This full-time position ensures that the structures and grounds are maintained in optimum condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Maintain Apartment Property, including scheduling repairs and performing routine and seasonal maintenance. This includes maintaining apartment common areas such as: parking lot and grounds, sweeping sidewalks and stairs, cleaning tenant laundry rooms, changing outdoor lights, and picking up trash.
2. Assists residents with general needs, including moving personal belongings within apartment, changing light bulbs, hanging pictures, and/or other light maintenance duties within apartment unit.
3. Maintain general landscape, such as removing leaves, clearing snow or ice from walkways and parking lot areas.
4. Show the property to pre-approved prospective tenants, including a tour of the apartment grounds.
5. Respond to building or tenant emergency situations
6. Performs routine HVAC maintenance including replacing filters and cleaning coils.
7. Provides assistance with minor building projects.
8. Assists with lighting repairs, including replacing bulbs, cleaning fixtures and maintaining emergency lighting.
9. Responsible for assisting in general maintenance and upkeep of the Lake Oswego campus grounds including cleaning gutters and storm drains, pressure washing sidewalks, painting offices, minor plumbing repairs, etc.
10. Provides landscape maintenance of the Lake Oswego campus including watering trees and lawns, weed eating brush and raking leaves.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Two (2) years of customer service experience is required.
Two (2) years of property management experience is required.
HOURS: 40 hrs. per week average, schedule to be determined based on job duties.
SNJM is committed to continually building a workplace that exemplifies its values and vision of being hospitable to everyone. The Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about the mission and vision of the Sisters of the Holy Names visit: www.snjmusontario.org