The Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM) is an international congregation of Catholic Sisters with offices located in Oregon, Washington California and Windsor, Canada.
SNJM prides itself on creating a warm and caring work environment. We treat one another with dignity, seek understanding and we value differences.
If the SNJM work environment sounds like what you are looking for, we invite you to apply for HVAC Technician position we have in our Lake Oswego office. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance and short and long-term disability, a generous 401(k) program, 10 paid holidays per year and paid time off starting at 18 days/year.
The HVAC Technician is responsible for mechanical system maintenance and repair for buildings on the Marylhurst Commons campus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide mechanical support to maintain and repair HVAC and mechanical equipment;
- Provide preventive maintenance and repair for all campus boilers, air handlers, cooling towers, heat pumps, water fountains, indoor spa and hot water loop systems;
- Maintain 500 HP fire tube boiler and 12 packaged hot water boilers;
- Work with mechanical contractor to trouble shoot and repair HVAC and steam distribution system problems as needed;
- Provide mechanical support for equipment installations on campus;
- Perform basic plumbing repairs as needed;
High School Graduate,
two-year technical degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Minimum five years combined experience in heating/cooling operations and maintenance and plumbing repair and maintenance.
- Type II Refrigerant license required.
- Limited Low Voltage license preferred.
- CPR/First Aid certification.
- Must possess current valid Oregon driver’s license and provide proof of a good driving record from DMV.
- Ability to obtain/maintain insurability under SNJM vehicle insurance plan.
- Proficiency and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment associated with heating and cooling systems;
- Knowledge of applicable boiler and plumbing operation and safety codes;
- Must be able to pass a pre-placement medical exam.
Full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm. On-call for emergencies as needed.
SNJM is committed to continually building a workplace that exemplifies its values and vision of being hospitable to everyone. The Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (SNJM) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about the mission and vision of the Sisters of the Holy Names visit: www.snjmusontario.org